Day 3: What kind of person attracts you.
there are more than a few characteristic a person may have that will attract me. I’ll just list a few:
- physical appearance, not to sound shallow… I’m just being honest
- choice of clothing, a person with a good sense of fashion is worth shopping with :)
- sense of humour, probably the most important trait… I cannot be around a person who has absolutely no sense of humour. I’m the bubbly type and it really bursts my bubble (no pun intended) when someone just stares blankly at me when I try to liven up the atmosphere…
- has something in common with me, I will not be able to make conversation with you, besides small talk, if you do not have anything in common with me :/ it can be food, technology, music, clothes, travelling, languages… basically anything of my interest.
- an attractive personality, I usually surrounding myself with “hyper” and upbeat people. the ones who can make me laugh constantly at even the littlest things. personality is important, of course, something unique from the usual rebellion teenage behaviour is always good…
- intelligence, sure… some/most people these days cannot tell apart their “they’re”, “there” and “their”s, and spell “definitely” as “DEFINATELY” *cringes* I’ve got some tolerance over that… but people who cannot conduct an intelligent conversation with me are automatically out at polar ends. repulsion, my friend, repulsion.
- understands my situation, I don’t need someone to give me advice… because I know in the long run I’m just going to do what I have originally thought out to do. when I say the person needs to understand my situation, it’s more of the compassion they show towards me. that they’re willing to listen to me when I brag/bitch about life, that they try to comfort me, they’re willing to help me in any way possible (meet up with me and let me have a good cry while they hand me tissues, hahaha :/) and that I know they will keep this away from the rest of the world. ♥
- people with some kind of decency, I cannot possibly feel any worse than I did last week. I cannot and will not under any circumstance commit to people who cannot treat me like a proper human being. enough said.
- people who smell good, hahaha totally unnecessary, but I felt the need to slip this one in. bad body odour is a turn off :/
- comfortable to be around, people who I don’t feel awkward around at all. something that really attracts me is the quality of being able to make someone feel they belong next to you, that they’re having the time of their lives besides you, that there’s no where else they would rather be… that’s something really difficult to ask for, especially since my personality only shines truly with people with most of the stated above traits. if you’ve achieved this then you’ll know we’re close friends :)
…does that even make sense?
Day 2: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I think I’ve changed both physically and mentally :)
I’m the type of person who looks totally different from their past photos because my facial features change drastically :/ but not only that, it’s also my hair styles and choice of clothing. 2 years isn’t that much for a change, but I assure you if you met me in primary school/elementary school, you would not be able to recognise me unless I am friends with you on other social networking sites that has my name labeled everywhere…
and as for mentally, I think I’ve grown maturer in the past 2 years. like they say, “with age, comes wisdom”, right? so to be able to answer this question fully I would have to go into much depth… however, I’ll just cut things short and say I know a bit more about myself and I have some kind of insight into life… I’m growing into a wise woman now. haha well I should since I’m hitting the age of 18 this year, oh dear… ^.^;
what to do with myself, I feel like what I’ve done in the past has all gone to waste. one day… one day you will realise what was really going on.